Breakfast Server (On Call)
You are morning person that has a love for food and and enjoys taking care of people. You like the daily challenges of making sure to run a smooth service with your team mates. You have an informal approach and are naturally hospitable. You are proactive, remain calm under pressure and are constantly looking for means to improve.
- naturally hospitable
- a team-player
- a good listener
- Excellent English language skills
- Work experience in a similar position is a plus
- Available during holidays and weekends
Start Date: a.s.a.p.
Contract: on call employee
Salary: €12,00 - €13,00 gross per hour, depending on age and working experience
14 REASONS TO JOIN OUR TEAM
- Growth opportunities
- Training and education opportunities (internal and external)
- Annual vacation money
- Annual 5 weeks of paid leave
- Discount program for staff, family and friends
- Discount on health insurance for you and your relatives
- Disability insurance
- Pension plan
- Legendary staff parties
- The best team members imaginable
- Travel Allowance from 10km
- Indefinite contract, when functioning properly
Harry's is our large, bustling restaurant located in a monumental building at the heart of the exciting Wyck district. Although around since 1912 the place is buzzing as never before and is a favourite among all sorts of visitors that come to enjoy the great food, high quality service and elegant yet informal atmosphere. Harry's is part of Twin Peaks Hospitality, go to www.tphcompany.com for more info on who we are.
Hoe te solliciteren
ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?
Great! We are very interested in meeting you, please apply for this position.
We offer an environment with a great deal of independence and space for personal growth and development. You will be working in an informal and flat organizational structure where product quality and delivering meaningful, personal service are the core values. Flexible working hours and days are negotiable.
Send your motivation letter with resume to email@example.com to the attention of Joris de Rijk, Restaurant Manager.
Acquisition referring to this vacancy is not appreciated.