Brand Activation Executive at Kellogg's UKI
- Ownership of commercial innovation projects from ideation and planning to implementation
- Leading your projects within a collaborative group of individuals including central marketing, supply, sales, and nutrition towards the successful execution of your plans.
- Liaise with key business partners outside of Kellogg’s eg. with key accounts such as retailers.
- Ownership of the development and management of artwork and media mix bookings for in-store and BTL
- Management of projects to time and within budget in order to maximise business impact
- Tracking and analysis of activation initiatives
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to degree level / business school graduate, or equivalent
- Some first professional experience in marketing or project management
- Agility, Curiosity, and a passion for marketing, FMCG or foods.
- Team player with an owner's mind-set - highly accountable
- Ability to showcase multitasking, time planning and successful delivery of activities
- Fluency in English is essential
- Excellent MS Office skills (eg. Excel, Outlook, Word)
Kick start role into marketing
- Permanent full time employment
- A competitive salary
- Outlook for career progression within the brand management team
- Project ownership and responsibility from day one
As the number 1 most trusted food and drink brand in the UK, Kellogg's have much to be proud of. We have a huge portfolio of over 1,600 tasty foods which includes iconic brands such as Special K and new launches such as W.K. Kellogg.
We also believe that our competitive advantage comes from our people. Our K Values are part of our DNA - we are a company with a heart and soul, and our people care just as much. Our talented teams are encouraged to bring their best selves to work each day.
A career with us is exciting as we strive to promote talent from within and develop you through the business. Our new, modern and open plan workspace in Media City Manchester reflects our agile, collaborative and inclusive culture.
We are also hugely committed to the communities that we work in and strive to give back as our founder did - you’ll see this in the school breakfast clubs programme and volunteering activities that we encourage all our employees to participate in.
Apply and come join our team!
Hoe te solliciteren
Please apply via our career website and make sure to send a copy of your CV directly to Susann.firstname.lastname@example.org
Start date: as of September 2019
Location: Media City Manchester