AVS Brand Specialist - Luxembourg (Level 4)
As a Brand Consultant in the AVS team, you will gain 360-degree exposure to all areas of e-commerce at a pan-EU level, owning the end-to-end relationship with your brand and advising your key account management partners as a business expert. You will define and implement tailor-made action plans to boost your brands’ performance, monitor success metrics on a daily basis, and ensure the brand’s experience of the AVS service is at the highest level. Collaborating with key retail functions such as Vendor Management, Supply chain management, Finance and Marketing, your role will focus on five crucial business areas:
- Business Advice: Identify opportunities based on deep data analysis and provide recommendations to improve sales and margin.
- Selection: Help grow selection by managing the launch of new products and improving discoverability.
- Availability: Drive supply-chain operational excellence by reducing costs, defects, lead times, and by managing stock in our fulfillment center.
- Traffic: Provide recommendations for the brand’s marketing and advertising campaigns to promote new products/increase traffic or conversion
- Conversion: Plan and implement promotional activities and improve the customer journey on Amazon through enhanced content on detail pages.
We’re looking for the best graduates, analytical and entrepreneurial thinkers, who like to be challenged and are able to keep pace in a fast moving business. In return we’ll give you real responsibility and hands-on training and support to help you succeed.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree (Engineering, Business or similar field is preferred)
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English
- Any other EU language is a plus
- Minimum of 6 months professional experience after graduation in Marketing, Sales, Buying, Project Management, Supply Chain, or Consulting
- Knowledge in MS Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint…)
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
Amazon is a company of builders. A philosophy of ownership carries through everything we do, from the proprietary technologies we create to the new businesses we launch and grow. You’ll find it in every team across our company.
Every day across the world we develop the ideas, services and products that make life easier for millions of customers. From providing Earth’s biggest selection of products to developing ground-breaking software and devices that change entire industries, Amazon is a place of invention and progressive thinking.
Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
Hoe te solliciteren
Apply in the following link:
Once application is revised, eligible candidates will be invited to attend an online assessment and successful candidates will be invited to an interview. This selection process is subject to change but you will be notified if any changes are made.