About the Associate Position:
As an associate, you have the opportunity to work on complex business problems within a collaborative environment. Associates can expect to work on multiple projects at a time across various practice areas and industries. As an associate, you will play a critical role in driving the research, analysis, and strategy of cases. Responsibilities and work experiences may include but are not limited to the following:
- Identifying key economic issues and developing relevant analytical frameworks
- Formulating economic and financial models
- Conducting empirical studies
- Performing quantitative and qualitative research
- Collaborating with academic and in-house experts
- Presenting results of analyses
- Thinking creatively about how leading-edge analytics and emerging data sources address clients’ most pressing business challenges
- Coordinating multiple work-streams or analyses within a case team, including both the work product and the team members involved in it
- Helping companies leverage analytic tools to better manage innovation
Analysis Group fosters a progressive and academically oriented work environment, with an emphasis on teamwork and collaboration across diverse areas of expertise. Specifically, we seek candidates who have:
- A Ph.D. in Economics with a concentration in applied microeconomics, labor economics, industrial organization, econometrics, or finance preferred
- Passion for using data and analytics to solve the economic, financial, and business challenges our clients face
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- An excellent academic record
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively in a team environment and the ability to effectively work independently
- Excellent attention to detail
- A desire to continuously learn and develop professionally
About Analysis Group
Analysis Group is one of the largest international economics consulting firms, with more than 1,000 professionals across 14 offices in North America, Europe, and Asia. Since 1981, we have provided expertise in economics, finance, health care analytics, and strategy to top law firms, Fortune Global 500 companies, and government agencies worldwide. Our internal experts, together with our network of affiliated experts from academia, industry, and government, offer our clients exceptional breadth and depth of expertise.
- We offer cutting-edge analyses and analytical tools to address business challenges that require rigorous, evidence-based research.
- We collaborate with top professors from leading institutions to create a bridge between current academic thinking and real business issues.
- We assist premier law firms in many different litigation contexts, including antitrust, intellectual property and commercial damages, and with all aspects of litigation, including pretrial discovery, development of economic and financial models, preparation of testimony, and critique of opposing experts.
- We advise corporate and government clients on a range of business issues that require expert interpretation of economic and financial data, including valuation of companies and assets, securities and financial instruments, tax and transfer pricing issues, cost-effectiveness analyses, market analyses, and evaluation of mergers and acquisitions.
- We also help organizations create strategies for growth by analyzing market dynamics and organizational capabilities, enhancing innovation in current products and services, and identifying new market opportunities
Hoe te solliciteren
How to Apply
In addition to applying through your career center, please apply through the Analysis Group website: https://associatecareers-analysisgroup.icims.com/jobs/1665/associate--general--brussels/job
To be considered, you must upload a cover letter, your curriculum vitae, and your job market paper via the Analysis Group website. Additionally, you must submit three (3) letters of recommendation to sociate.Recruiter@analysisgroup.com
We currently have openings in Brussels.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.