6-month Internship in Public Affairs – English & Dutch
You will assist in client projects by
· Working on daily press reviews;
· Monitoring developments on topics of general interest to our clients;
· Conducting research and analysis on topics related to EU policies and institutions;
Providing general account administrative support such as taking notes, preparing briefs and background materials, updating data bases, assisting in events organization, etc
The candidate’s profile
· A Master degree in Political Science, International Relations, Economics, Law, or a related field;
· A passion for, and knowledge of, the EU and its processes and policies;
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and fluent (native level) in Dutch;
· The desire to develop personal networks in Brussels;
· Excellent command of Microsoft Office;
· Market research skills and analytical thinking;
· A proactive and flexible attitude ;
· The ability to prioritize, work autonomously and under pressure.
a C.I.P. contract (convention d’immersion professionnelle) is also needed.
What we offer
· The opportunity to work on areas that may include competition, trade, international relations, financial services, telecoms, copyright, healthcare and environment policy;
· Challenging, high-profile work in a stimulating and entrepreneurial environment;
· A paid traineeship regulated in the framework of a ‘Convention d’Immersion Professionnelle’.
· Portland is a fully integrated communications consultancy trusted by some of the highest profile organizations, governments, and individuals in the world with global offices in London, Brussels, Paris, Berlin, Washington DC, Nairobi, Doha and Singapore. We are currently looking for a talented and enthusiastic Dutch speaking trainee to join our team in Brussels for a 6-month traineeship based on a C.I.P. contract (convention d’immersion professionnelle) starting September 2021.
· We are pioneers in integrated communications campaigns, helping clients manage their reputation, improve their visibility and media coverage – and deliver global communications campaigns across multiple platforms.
· Our teams of experienced and multilingual consultants invest time to understand clients from the inside out, work with them to set clear strategic direction, and then bring whole of Portland’s abilities to bear to deliver their objectives.
· At Portland we never rest on our laurels; we constantly strive to improve our work and be at the forefront of the industry.
Hoe te solliciteren
If you are interested
If you are interested in the role, please apply via this link: https://cezanneondemand.intervieweb.it/portland/jobs/internship_public_affairs_english__dutch__brussels_13992/en/
For more details about us and our staff, please visit our website at www.portland-communications.com