Student employee ICT
We are looking for one or two enthusiastic student employees ICT to strengthen the information management team of the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (FASoS). Our team provides support to staff, scientists and students in the field of ICT, information management, education technology, cyber safety (GDPR privacy law) and research data management.
10-20 hours per week (in consultation)
Six months, with possible extension
- Advising end-users in fields such as ICT-technology, applications, data storage and cyber safety
- Carrying out / participating in various ICT-related projects
- Providing assistance to end-users in solving computer problems
- Troubleshooting in collaboration with the central ICT service desk
- Identifying options for improvement
- You are currently a registered student of Maastricht University
- You have above-average knowledge of Windows 10, Apple macOS and Microsoft Office
- You are capable of providing support to a diverse range of end-users by expressing yourself clearly and approaching issues from different angles
- You are pro-active, eager to learn and you work accurately
- You are proficient in English, both orally and in writing. Proficiency in Dutch is an advantage
We offer you a student job contract via InterUM; pay is based on level 4, collective labour agreement Dutch Universities (CAO-NU).
Maastricht University's Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences is responsible for education in philosophy, history, literature, arts & media studies, science & technology studies, political science, international relations, gender studies and globalisation & development studies.
How to apply
You can apply by sending an e-mail with your motivation and resumé to email@example.com