PPC/SEM Marketing Internship (Native Dutch)
- Learn everything there is to learn about PPC/SEM campaigns
- Give support in delivering exceptional PPC channel performance, in reviewing and monitoring PPC campaigns on European markets
- Support new product, brand and proposition launches via PPC by helping Product and Sales team
- Delivering performance reporting and insight to the marketing and sales team
- Learn how to Identifying new opportunities for efficient growth via PPC
- Help manage relationships with various internal stakeholders and delivering against sales and new customer acquisition targets across multiple countries
- Be part of a Talented and effective International Marketing Team
- You have the possibility to sign a Post-Graduate Internship Agreement with your University
- Have academic background in marketing
- You are Native Speaker of Dutch
- Are keen on Developing your career within Marketing/PPC
- You are Proactive, Creative and eager to suggest & implement new Ideas
- You have Good written and verbal communication skills
- You are awesome with Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
- You have ability to work well in a team
- You have ability to work in a fast-paced, open, & entrepreneurial environment
- You have basic knowledge of SEO optimization
- Google Analytics and Google AdWords certification as previous related work experience or internship would be high valuated.
- Paid Internship with possibilities to become a Full Time Employee afterwards.
- The opportunity to be part of a market leading company in the digital industry
- Provide you with continuous challenge and room for learning.
- Broad and diverse start-up ecosystem that provides much more than a job experience.
Some of the perks:
- Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!
- Itnig Breakfasts every Tuesday
- Summer BBQs and Volleyball tournaments
- Summer and Fall Parties
- Afterwork Beers
- Afterwork activities such as Laser tag, Poker, Table games or LAN Parties
- Conferences, events and workshops onsite
Who are we?
Camaloon is an ecommerce that allows customization of a wide range of products using both your own designs and designs from artists from around the world: buttons, stickers, magnets, t-shirts, mugs and many more! Products are made in our facilities located at the heart of 22@, Barcelona’s innovation district.
We are a young and versatile team with a clear international focus which offers solutions to both companies and individuals, inspiring our clients to create unforgettable products.
How to apply
Apply through your university page or our other pages, by sending your CV along with a cover letter.