Ethical Hacking Internship
Currently we have multiple assignments available within the internal Pentesting/Red Team. In these assignments you will be given a lot of freedom to shape it as your own. The results of these assignments will contribute to improve our operations.
Here you have a list with the available assignments, however, we are open to other topics:
- How to create a secure and scalable C&C server with docker?
- Development of a phishing platform.
- Tooling development for the exploitation (controlled and automated) of high risk vulnerabilities.
- The usage of Machine Learning in Pentesting/Red Teaming.
- You are at least an HBO graduate.
- Your studies covers/covered Cyber Security, Network Engineering or Software Engineering.
- Scripting/Programing hero: you have experience scripting and programming (i.e. Ruby, Perl, Python, PowerShell, C/C++).
- Communicative: you can transmit information in an accurate and clear way on a daily basis.
- Proactivity: is the right attitude!
- Problem solver: your analytical skills and creativity are well developed in order to come up with realistic interventions.
- Responsible: you respect the deadlines and you always take account for your actions.
- Results oriented: you always keep your goals in mind and take practical steps to achieve them.
- Team-player: because we share everything, responsibilities, laughs, coffee, ups and downs, and of course success!
- Ethical hacking affinity: after all, you will be working within the Corporate Information Security Office (CISO) of ABN AMRO.
- OS savviness: You have experience with Linux and Windows environments.
- English speaker: you have a native/excellent level in the language (spoken and written).
Are you looking for an enriching internship to develop yourself? Do you want to work in one of the best work environments of The Netherlands? Then we invite you to come here and make history in our department, to leave your mark forged with hard work, commitment, and camaraderie.
At ABN AMRO, you are offered the opportunity to develop yourself into the much needed talent the world is waiting for! You will be working with the best professionals in business and also with the latest technologies, in a creative, flexible, and cooperative environment. We offer you the possibility to stand out and make a difference.
The world of banking is changing rapidly, and ABN AMRO Bank is changing with it. Therefore, we invest in Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Internet of Things, Big Data Analytics, Robotics, VR, apps & APIs, Risk as a Service, IT security, new business models and much more. Banking is not only about storing and transferring your money anymore, we go beyond banking. Together with our 6000 IT professionals, let’s change the world of banking!
ABN AMRO Bank N.V.
Reinventing the world of banking together
The world of banking has never been as challenging as now! It’s time to join forces and make banking faster, easier and smarter. Technology is rapidly evolving and the power of innovation is evident nearly everywhere within ABN AMRO. Blockchain, Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Design Thinking, Cybersecurity, Chatbots and the Circular Economy are impacting the financial system and we need your talents to future-proof our bank. Join ABN AMRO and Innovate with us!
We want to build a future-proof bank
To achieve our strategic ambition of becoming a future-proof bank, we have two priorities:
- Offer our people a great employee experience in a purpose-led and value-driven culture.
- Design an organisational structure, processes and IT systems that make our work easier and help us turn our strategy into a success.
Your working environment
Whatever your interests or background, we will challenge you to use your creativity and drive for innovation to have an impact on our future. We offer a working environment where we strive for entrepreneurship and where you have the freedom to pave your own path, both on a professional and personal level. We want you to feel responsible for your own work, because you care!
It’s up to you, what’s your future at the bank?
You’ve finished your degree and want to hit the ground running, then check out our Talent Programmes and graduate positions. Are you still studying but keen to put theory into practice? Join ABN as an intern!
How to apply
Show us your interest in becoming a valuable member of our team by clicking to the" Apply" button! And don’t forget; a well thought-out and structured resume and motivation letter can make you stand out of the crowd!
How to do it?
- Put only assignment relevant items in your resume and letter.
- In your letter present yourself briefly and then tell us WHY are you interested in both this assignment in particular, and working at ABN AMRO in general. Subsequently, explain HOW you will be adding value to our team by highlighting your relevant skills and experience.
- Lastly, always include your availability period (e.g., from February 2019 to July 2019) and the objective of your internship (e.g., graduation, thesis research, work experience).
We are looking forward to get to know you, good luck!