DATA SCIENCE CONSULTANT
Statistical data processing (data mining )
- Predictive modelling using machine learning and data science techniques
- Trend modelling (time series, ARIMA models)
- Development of simulation models (Monte Carlo)
- Review and validation of rating and scoring, RAROC and risk parameter models
- Mathematical support to the business: developing algorithms, statistics and probability models
- R&D projects
Recent graduates or final year students of Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Econometrics, Engineering or other studies with a strong quantitative component.
- Should desirably have knowledge of modeling techniques (logit, GLM, time series, decision trees, clustering, etc.), statistical programming languages (SAS, R, Python, Matlab, etc.)and big data tools and platforms (Hadoop, MongoDB, Cassandra, Pig, Hive, etc.)
- Specific post-graduate studies are a plus, especially in Data Science, Quantitative Finance or similar
- Solid academic background.
- Dynamic, mature, responsible and hard-working.
- Advanced level of English.
- Advanced user of computer tools.
- Strong ability to learn quickly.
- Integrates easily into multidisciplinary teams.
We offer you the chance to join the industry's biggest and strongest methodology and data science team.
- Working in the industry's most relevant projects,
- for the biggest companies, leaders in their respective markets,
- next to top industry management as they take on national and international challenges,
- as part of an extraordinary team of professionals whose values and corporate culture are a benchmark for the industry.
How to apply
Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org