Business Development Intern // Berlin // Start Feb - Mar 2020
Want to be part of the KAHA KREW?
We are currently looking for a Business Development Intern/City Manager (f/m/d) - Berlin to join the KAHA team as one of the first employees in Berlin in the headquarter and work right next to the founders. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- Be responsible for your own projects from the first day
- Manage and build relationships with our cooperation partners
- Source and hire the best coaches in town
- Conduct market research and acquire new partners
- Develop and execute new sales and marketing strategies for B2B and B2C
Do you have what it takes?
- Experience in a similar role in partnerships, business development, sales in digital tech companies, top-tier consultancy or investment banking
- Strong business acumen, entrepreneurial drive, as well as deal making skills
- Hands-on mentality, stress resistance, as well as creative problem solving abilities
- Excellent communication, stakeholder and project management skills
- You don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for ways to improve
- Experience as a competitive athlete is a plus
KAHA is a managed marketplace for personal body and mind coaching. The app was launched in August 2019 and has more than 180 coaches in Berlin and Munich already. It connects clients with the perfect fitness, yoga or meditation coach in your city. It’s never been easier and it’s never been cheaper to book a private coach. KAHA grows with 3-digits month over month and is planning to expand in 2020.
How to apply
Are you up for a once-in-a-lifetime experience?
Don’t miss your chance! Send us your CV and motivation (written, video or voice note).
Any questions? Get in touch with Co-Founder Niklas Schwake (email@example.com)