Joining and integrating into work teams for different consulting projects: Strategy, Commercial Effectiveness and Marketing, Organization and Processes, Risk Management and Control, Financial and Management Information.
Recent graduates or final year students of Business Administration, Economics, Actuarial Science or Engineering degrees.
- Solid academic background.
- Dynamic, mature, responsible and hard-working.
- Knowledge of Spanish or other languages, postgraduate studies or specialized courses would be an asset.
- Advanced user of computer tools.
- Strong ability to learn quickly.
- Integrates easily into multidisciplinary teams.
We offer you the chance to join a firm that provides you with all you need to reach your full career potential:
- Working in the industry's most relevant projects,
- for the biggest companies, leaders in their respective markets,
- next to top industry management as they take on national and international challenges,
- as part of an extraordinary team of professionals whose values and corporate culture are a benchmark for the industry.
How to apply
Submit your CV to email@example.com